RunningNheels

Saturday, October 29, 2005

Ten Things I'm Going To Miss When I Leave IU

#1
I’ll miss our beautiful campus - Summer, Fall Winter, Spring. Each season I love walking from the Sample Gates passing the Union and on to the Business School. I have been fortunate to enjoy this IU nature walk many a day.
#2
I’ll miss many of my favorite professors especially: Apparel Professors Akou, Shaffer, and Paul, my IMP Musical Theatre Sponsor and greatest IU Theatre Professor, Bruce Burgun, and Professor Glenn Gass, aka the man with the greatest passion a person could possibly have for The Beatles.
#3
I’ll miss the crews at Starbucks on E. Third and on Indiana Ave.
#4
I’ll miss Asuka – my favorite sushi place.
#5
I’ll miss my co-workers at Monroe County Bank: Danny, Ann, Suzanne, Nick, Larry, Pam, Robyn and without a doubt my favorite customer and sexiest doctor I have ever known, Dr. Arnold.
#6
I’ll miss the SRSC, and all the nice boy-muscles there.
#7
I’ll miss Martin aka Bubba, my neighbor across the street. Although out of his mind, Bubba watches over our entire apartment complex. I will miss his friendly hellos as well as that pink sticker he has stuck to his forehead. We are all very safe here.
#8
I’ll miss my IU friends. It has been a blast! Since freshman year, we’ve grown and expanded our friendships throughout this gigantic campus. Thank you Facebook for allowing us to keep in touch and be able to remember what each other looks like. Sharing pics has been great. Let’s keep in touch whether it’s through Facebook, Friendster or Myspace.com.
#9
I’ll especially miss my Alexis, my Lexy, my Yang. We are the sisters that either of us ever had. I love you! I pray we both wind up in NYC together. That would be fabulous!
#10
Last, but not least, I’ll miss strolling down Kirkwood. Oh sure, I’ll soon be shopping on 5th Avenue or Herald Square in the future, but I’ll never forget the quaint shops on Kirkwood. I’m sure I’ll be wishing someday for just one more Steve and Barry’s IU Sweatshirt.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home