RunningNheels

Saturday, November 19, 2005

The Heels Have Landed

It’s six months before college graduation and I’ve already landed my first big post-college career job! I’m all set…smooth sailing from here, everybody. I’ve signed on the dotted line and it’s “take me, I’m yours”. They’re even paying to move me out of Bloomington or should I say rescue me out of Bloomington. I’ll be where I’ve always wanted to be…the fashion capital of the world…New York City…starting June ’06. I’ll be working for one of the most famous NY retail fashion institutions known to man, and I am just so very excited! Yes, I’ll be a nine to fiver, a corporate office girl, wearing business suits, high sexy pumps and smelling so good of expensive perfume that the businessmen on the elevator will want to follow me to my floor. Oh yeah! Cocktail specials at 6, dinner at 7, theater at 8. I love it!

Call me if you’re in town! We’ll do the town…New York Style.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home