RunningNheels

Monday, January 16, 2006

Roommate Needed

Scheduled to move to NYC in May to begin working in June, I am looking for a roommate to live with in order to split expenses. Male, Female, Straight, Gay, I don’t care what you are as long as you have a secure job, are extremely neat and clean, and are willing to work together to create a civil, trustworthy, and friendly environment with each other under one apartment roof. Oh, and I want a roommate who cleans their own dishes! And that’s about it. I will live just about anywhere in the city. I prefer Manhattan over Astoria or Brooklyn, but I’m open to anywhere that makes for an easy commute. I want to get a nice place, but want to find something affordable for both of us.

Over the holidays I spent time in the Upper West Side around Columbia University as well as the Murray Hill area. Both are great. The Upper East Side has been recommended to me as well since a lot of the college grads live there. I can’t wait to get there and am planning to spend my spring break with as many trips to NY as possible to look at apartments. If you are looking to share an apartment, please feel free to contact me and we can meet and talk. Please feel free to contact me through Facebook or at thalpin@indiana.edu.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home