RunningNheels

Sunday, February 05, 2006

Super Bowl, Toilet Bowl, Whatever

Today is the Super Bowl. So what? So what does a college girl living in a college town like Bloomington suppose to do on Super Bowl Sunday? Football has never been my thing. But I do love Baseball!

During my senior year of high school, my best friend, Lauren, use to say, “My ultimate goal at college is to date a football player”. I use to laugh. So she chose to attend Division 1, West Virginia University. Lauren earned her degree in Football Players after about two weeks of class. Actually I think she graduated Magna Cum Laude in that Program! Love you Lauren! Now she attends the University of Arizona and is going for her second degree in Baseball Players. Anyway, I know Lauren will probably be watching the Super Bowl. She is probably surrounded by a dozen Football players and Baseball players having a great time partying it up. Meanwhile, I’m stuck here alone in my apartment doing Retail Marketing homework and hating life. I could go to Scotty’s with everyone else and pretend I like football. I sure could use a Tommy the Greek’s Hummus Salad with chicken right now. Or I can go to the gym and work out with all the other girls who hate football. Sounds like a plan!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home