RunningNheels

Monday, March 21, 2005

What Is Your Claim to Fame?

Recently someone asked me…so what is YOUR claim to fame? My claim to fame? Hmm. Well, last summer I worked at Victoria’s Secret and sold two pairs of cotton pajamas to Cuba Gooding, Jr. um..let’s see…I made a TV commercial for ABC when I was 10 years old. I was Little Miss Barrington when I was 9 years old. I am a distant relative of both Robert E. Lee and Dr. Samuel Mudd (aka John Wilkes Booth’s Doctor) and my Great grandfather, Charles Franklin Carter used to hunt and drink (heavily) with Buffalo Bill. I have a great uncle who struck out Babe Ruth and was later traded for the great Rogers Hornsby. My grandfather swears he sees “dead people” at night in his bedroom and my grandmother says he's crazy. I’ve sung the National Anthem before two AA baseball games and I have two remarkable and unique dimples in the back of my shoulders. And that, my friends, is my claim to fame.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home